We are now in the period of Great Lent leading up to the great celebration of Christ’s Resurrection at Great and Holy Pascha (Easter).
Lent started March 2nd and will continue through Palm Sunday on April 12th (The Eastern Orthodox Church Easter dates are a week later than Western Christianity this year). Holy Week is then April 13th through the 18th.
Please join us for this repentant and joyful journey. The schedule is:
- Every Sunday: Matins 8:30AM and Divine Liturgy 10:00AM
- Throughout Great Lent, Wednesdays 6PM: Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts
- March 25th, Holy Annunciation
- April 11th, Lazarus Saturday
- April 12th, Palm Sunday
- April 13th-18th, Holy Week
- April 19th, Great and Holy Pascha
- April 20th, Bright Monday
- June 7th, Holy Pentecost
The Lenten Prayer of St. Ephraim
O Lord and Master of my life! Give me not the spirit of sloth, despair, lust of power and idle talk
But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility patience and love to Thy servant.
Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own transgressions and not to judge my brother, for blessed art Thou, unto ages of ages.